Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Forget You

So hard to forget
can't even dare to try
You slipped between my fingers
so soon, missing you all night
cant even remember your voice
your fading in my mind slowly and painfully
A memory which I hold on to.
If there is heaven you must be there
watching down on us
I hope you are proud, I am proud of you
I say with great honour I am your family
and I am proud to say I cried over you
I still miss you and still love you.
Because you taught me so much
I cant pay you back no more.
I which you were here
to see the men you helped form
not a little kid any more
all those long talks got to me
I thank you for that.
That emptiness in my heart
Will always be there filled with your memories
I refuse to forget you, to let you go
just a little bit.
I will always love, I want you to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment