Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who am I?

My name is Noel Pinell. I live in Honduras, a little country in Central America. I LOVE writing, and I can write anything songs, poems, stories, plays, anything that is in my mind. I have a really special gift, I can feel things that other are feeling. Is hard to explain but that makes me write about pretty much everything.
I like to write about freedom and about discovering yourself, loving yourself. I think is very important for oneself to find out who one really is and accept oneself.
My poems and stories are very raw and kind of sad, but that what makes them unique. I am a very happy person, but when something bother me I put it on paper. I hope you like my poems, they are not that great, but i think is a good job.
"Love will find it's way even in the darkest night"

No comments:

Post a Comment